What In The Eff Is Goin On??  

Posted by The Executives Crew

Yeah im a lil pissed bout the previous weeks occurances. Lets review:



1- Mariah Carey, the best selling R&B/pop starlet ever as well as the lightskinned apple of my four eyes GOT MARRIED!!! And it wasn't even to some upstanding executive with a 401K and a 7 figure salary. That would've been cool..but NOOOO!!! She gets hitched to a nigga whose only claim to fame is a couple shitty movies (I did like "Drumline" though), and an embarassment of an album (remember the song "Jiggalo" with R.Kelly (LOL!), and then the nigga had the audacity to sample a great 80s boy band song like that shit was gonna fly (Its drivin me outta my mind!) Nick Cannon, of Wild N Out fame, I tip my fitted cap to you, but I aint happy!!!



2- Hey CB! aka Pretty Boy!! Keep them kiss kisses off my girl Rihanna. Little Ms Sunshine is MY future baby boo, aight? You got like every other 13-19 girl in the damn nation claiming you as their husband, so being with my girl Rihanna would be cheating on all those young ladies, stomping on their hearts. And you don't wanna do that, because they buy your albums (which are not half-bad, but you ain't hear that from me). Just, uh, don't marry her and we'll be good, cool? Swayeet

Yup...
- D. Myte

This entry was posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 8:14 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment