Gucci Dunks  

Posted by The Executives Crew

Photobucket

Yep, I already got em so dont swagger jack, like somebody else we know tryna steal my songs. ANYWAY. For a Minute i didn't know what to think about them. Like some thoughts came to mind, like 1st, "are they real", and then they were Deemed 'real kicks' by (Cleveland Rapper) Young Shank. 2nd,I thought, " is the denim really okay on my shoes?". And yeah denim is cool for these particular kicks. But another flaw that comes with the shoe is the soft tounge. If youre one of those people who tuck your jeans in your kicks then these might not be your favorite. The soft tounge is pretty much what makes me not like the shoe as much as i did at first sight. Everything is cool about them but the tounge. I think these kicks can be seen at their best with the Red Laces tho. So what im sayin is if you wanna be like me get some with the red laces. And by the way this my 3rd blog in like 20 minutes. Im on a roll!
-Robb www.myspace.com/dycyadig

This entry was posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 5:20 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment